NERC Compliance Services
If you do not maintain the integrity of your electrical infastructure and comply with the standars set by the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), not only will you be heavily fined, you may be rendered unoperational. Protect you and your business from this type of unfortunate event and actually lower your overal cost.
Our technicians will partner with you from beginning to end to provide comprehensive guidance and engineering support to accomodate your particular needs and your pocket. Utilizing our professionals will make meeting the technical reauirements of NERC compliance a whole lot easier:
- - Coordination of protection systems
- - Design review
- - Gap analysis
- - Interconnect requirements review
- - Design and procurement of replacement equipment
- - Gap Analysis
- - Professional engineering services
- - Budget planning
- - Expansion / capacity verification
- - Major investments in training and safety
- - Maintenance programs
- - O&M requirements
- - Upgrade requirements
- - Documentation control
- - Engineering interpretation
- - Historical archive
- - Mock audits
- - RSAW creation and analysis
- - Test report analysis
- - Commissioning / acceptance testing
- - Communication programming / terminations
- - Design and application engineering
- - Drawings and project closeout
- - Installation services up to 500kV
- - Network design / programming
- - System design/build
- - Testing and maintenance
Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs..
We will be your partner from start to finish. Take action and utilize our engineering support and make your project considerably easier.
With 45 years of expertise and a stellar reputation among our clients, we can help you implement solutions to match your needs and budget.