Testing & Maintenance
A NETA® member, our partners bring a rare process discupline to the table, delivering long term, full-scope solutions. Our engineers and technicians have an average of 20 years experience and are qualified experts.
We can upgrade your equipment, bringing your operation the modern age. Our services include:
- - transformers, relays, and other electrical apparatuses
- - to help you manage test data from your equipment maintenance and testing activities
- - including Doble, Omicron, Megger, Vanguard, and Raytech— with operational expertise to back it up
- - independent, third party testing, acceptance, calibration, metering, and commissioning services for transformers, Pringle® switches, load-break switches, busway, and circuit breakers
- - including testing and repairs for 480V to 765kV systems
- - circuit breakers
- - medium and low voltage
- - demo, installation, and commissioning, with on-site capabilities; retrofill/retrofit; breaker and starter upgrades; arc flash mitigation; new, used, and obsolete parts procurement
- - electromechanical-to-solid state relay turnkey; custom automatic throw-over schemes; generator protection/excitation upgrades; custom relay panels
- - upload and configure settings; wiring verification and end-to-end testing; all manufacturers supported; NERC/FERC compliance assistance
- - LV and MV breakers, MV starters; all major manufacturers supported; upgraded electronic trip devices; comprehensive testing and reporting upon completion of rebuild
Evaluation of circuit breakers
More than $2 million of in-house test equipment
On-staff NETA®-certified engineers and technicians
Retrofit and refurbishment
Switchgear upgrade services
Relay testing and commissioning
Repair and reconditioning services
Every achievement is a servitude. It compels us to a higher achievement.
With 45 years of expertise and a stellar reputation among our clients, we can help you implement solutions to match your needs and budget.